Tuesday, January 5, 2010

about me:

Score!!

Hey y'all. Well... The majority of y'all know me but some of you guys I don't even know at all. lol. I reckon that's just how this thing here works. Anyway... About me... Well I'm about a month and a half away from turnin 19 and ain't really got shit to show for it yet except for my incredible boyfriend and the fact that I ain't with momma anymore. lol. I drink and smoke, party way too much, (yeah... turns out that's possible. lol.) and watch a whole ton of movies. Ain't life grand? Haha. I really ain't nothin more than me. I like catchin up with old friends and makin new ones. The beach and the mountains are my sanctuaries. I hate bein anywhere else and try to get to both as often as possible. It sucks that that ain't too often. I love bon fires on the river or down back roads and I like to go boggin whenever I can. I've even been known to take my car through holes that my friends' trucks got stuck in. lol. But anyway, I reckon that's all for now. Holler at me in a text or a message on here. Much love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment